"I love you, even if there isn’t any me, or any love, or even any life. I love you."
Exactly seven years ago today on June 19, 2006, Taylor released her debut single ‘Tim McGraw.’ Look at her now.
They’re building you up just to try and knock you down.
But they haven’t yet.
Taylor Swift - 50 greatest songs
Come on Come on don’t leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can’t breathe whenever you’re gone
can’t turn back now I’m haunted
Taylor Swift Candids 2012
- Anxiety: hey!
- Me: what now?
- Anxiety: Nothing, just wanted to worry you today.
- Me: ...great
- Anxiety: Hey your boyfriend/girlfriend didn't text you back, they're probably with someone else right now.
- Me: ....
- Anxiety: Oh your best friend hasn't spoken to you today either. They're probably sick of your shit.
- Me: ....
- Anxiety: Your parents said they're really proud of you..do you honestly believe that?
- Me: ....
- Anxiety: Where do you see yourself in a year? Oh wait, you can barely get through a day!
- Me: ...shut up.
- Anxiety: Will you ever rise to anything?
- Me: Shut up!
- Anxiety: Or are you always this pathetic? Lol
- Me: Why can't you leave me alone!?
- Anxiety: Because messing with your head is what I live for.
- this is exactly correct.
in grade 8 i did a power point presentation on “whooping cough” and my opening slide was a photo of whoopi goldberg coughing and i was the only person who laughed at it and i couldnt start the presentation for like five minutes because i was laughing too hard at my own joke
I decided to post the impromptu songs as well. As far as I know Taylor sang these during Speak Now Era. This one on an Australian talk show.
“Oooo Chaperone Dads (I mastered the tambourine)
Ooooooo You just got off of work,
The last thing you do is wanna do is go and listen to me talk about some break up
(Chaperone Dads) You’re doing the right thing (Ooo Chaperone Dads)
Remember when the tickets went on sale,
Your daughters 14th birthday
And you got her two tickets
And she said can I have some more
Cause my friends and I all wanna go Dad,
You don’t have to go but you know you gotta go and
on the real though i have seen so many posts going “hahaha taylor swift dates a lot of boys” but i haven’t seen any that say “wow taylor swift is the only woman to ever have two million-selling album openings and she’s the youngest-ever winner of the album of the year grammy” and son that is fucked up
The Lucky One (Red Tour Into, Professional)
When she stares into the mirror, the sadness in her eyes is actually heartbreaking?!?
what did i just read.